Our Day 11 manicure of our #12ManisOfChristmas is an easy gradient with a Christmas color scheme.
How to replicate this look:
- One coat of All About That Base.
- Two coats of Merlot.
- Paint a strip of Merlot and a strip of Evergreen right next to each other on a cosmetic wedge.
- Dab the sponge on the nail to achieve the gradient effect. (Repeat on the same finger for a darker look like the middle finger shown above).
- One coat of Starry Night for additional sparkle (optional).
- Finish with one coat of All Clear.
This manicure is a quick and easy way to give your manicure a boost this Christmas. Use any color combination you want!
Don’t forget our Day 11 special – Save 15% on our Fall Senses Collection, no coupon needed!
(ends at 10am CST Dec 12)