Our Day 4 manicure of our #12ManisOfChristmas is a bright and shiny, Christmas-themed, holographic water marble design.
How to replicate this look:
- One coat of All About That Base
- One coat of The Cloud on each finger
- To prevent excess polish on your fingers, wrap tape around each nail or use liquid latex
- Follow the water marble technique by alternating drips of Resistance is Fuchsia and Chartreuse or Dare into a bowl of room temperature water (filtered or bottled is best)
- The polish should spread out in rings
- Dip one nail into the water upside down and gently blow on the polish to help it dry
- Use a cotton swab or orange stick to absorb the excess polish
- Slowly remove your finger from the water
- Remove the tape and clean up around the nail with remover
- Finish with one coat of All Clear
I absolutely love our holographic polishes for water marbling! All of the holo shine is still there with beautiful swirls of different colors.
Don’t forget our Day 4 special – 20% off our #Hologram collection
(ends at 9am CST Dec 5)